Women's Shoes For Hallux Valgus and Plantar Fasciitis Problems EPT-HLX-04
First quality genuine leatherSofr Leather orthopedic insoleWomen’s size: 35-36-37-38-39-40-41-42-434 Seasonal modelsAntibacterial and don’t sweatSuitable for women’s foot anatomyBest comfortable shoe for bunions and hallux valgusIncrease the quality of your life and walkPU outsoleAnti-slip outsole designSpecial shoes model with stretcherColours: BlackModel code: EPT-HLX-04Made in TürkiyeBrand: Ladyfalcon
Note: It is perfect for plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammer toe, claw toe, mallet toe, hallux valgus and bunionettes.
Benefits of Shoes for Hammer Toes and Bunions ;
Shoes for bunions provide full protection for injury.
Minimizes the negative effects of bunions and bonionettes on the feet.
Stop foot pains about bunions, hammer toes, bonionette.
Comfortable finger zone.
What Are Bunions Symptoms and Risk Factors?
- A bulging bump on the outside of the base of your big toe
- Swelling, redness or soreness around your big toe joint
- Corns or calluses — these often develop where the first and second toes overlap
- Persistent or intermittent pain
- Restricted movement of your big toe if arthritis affects the toe
These factors might increase your risk of bunions:
- High heels. Wearing high heels forces your toes into the front of your shoes, often crowding your toes.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Having this inflammatory condition can make you more susceptible to bunions.
- Heredity. The tendency to develop bunions might be because of an inherited structural foot defect.
- Ill-fitting shoes. People who wear shoes that are too tight, too narrow or too pointed are more susceptible to bunions.
What is Hammer Toes and Mallet Toe?
Hammertoe and mallet toe are foot deformities that occur due to an imbalance in the muscles, tendons or ligaments that normally hold the toe straight. The type of shoes you wear, foot structure, trauma and certain disease processes can contribute to the development of these deformities.
A hammertoe has an abnormal bend in the middle joint of a toe. Mallet toe affects the joint nearest the toenail. Hammertoe and mallet toe usually occur in your second, third and fourth toes.
Relieving the pain and pressure of hammertoe and mallet toe may involve changing your footwear and wearing shoe inserts. If you have a more severe case of hammertoe or mallet toe, you might need surgery to get relief.
Benefits of Heel Spurs Shoes ;
- Orthopedic shoes for heel spur reduce your heel pain degree
- Support the anatomy of the foot and prevent posture disturbance with orthopedic support points.
- You will have a good quality and healthy walk
- Success rate 95%
Who Is At Risk For Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Spur)?
Though this syndrome is most common in individuals 40 years or older;
- An uneven gait which applies too much pressure to certain areas of the foot
- Being overweight
- Wearing worn shoes or ill-fitting footwear
- Job conditions that require long periods spent standing or lifting heavy objects
- The normal aging process which results in a decrease in ligament elasticity
- The plantar fascia is a long, thin ligament that lies directly beneath the skin on the bottom of your foot. It connects the heel to the front of your foot, and supports the arch of your foot.
How To Measure Your Foot?
* Look at Women Shoes field in the table below.