Women Closed Toe Home Slippers For Bunions HLX-86
Women Slipper for Bunions Hallux Valgus
First quality genuine leatherSoft Leather orthopedic insoleWomen’s size: 36-37-38-39-40-414 Seasonal modelsAntibacterial and don’t sweatSuitable for women’s foot anatomyBest comfortable slipper for bunions and hallux valgusIncrease the quality of your life and walkPU outsoleAnti-slip outsole designSpecial shoes model with stretcherColours: BlackModel code: HLX-86Made in TürkiyeBrand: Ladyfalcon
Note: It is perfect for bunions, hammer toe, claw toe, mallet toe, hallux valgus and bunionettes.
Benefits of Slippers for Hammer Toes and Bunions ;
Slippers for bunions provide full protection for injury.
Minimizes the negative effects of bunions and bonionettes on the feet.
Stop foot pains about bunions, hammer toes, bonionette.
Comfortable finger zone.
What Are Bunions Symptoms and Risk Factors?
- A bulging bump on the outside of the base of your big toe
- Swelling, redness or soreness around your big toe joint
- Corns or calluses — these often develop where the first and second toes overlap
- Persistent or intermittent pain
- Restricted movement of your big toe if arthritis affects the toe
These factors might increase your risk of bunions:
- High heels. Wearing high heels forces your toes into the front of your shoes, often crowding your toes.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Having this inflammatory condition can make you more susceptible to bunions.
- Heredity. The tendency to develop bunions might be because of an inherited structural foot defect.
- Ill-fitting shoes. People who wear shoes that are too tight, too narrow or too pointed are more susceptible to bunions.
What is Hammer Toes and Mallet Toe?
Hammertoe and mallet toe are foot deformities that occur due to an imbalance in the muscles, tendons or ligaments that normally hold the toe straight. The type of shoes you wear, foot structure, trauma and certain disease processes can contribute to the development of these deformities.
A hammertoe has an abnormal bend in the middle joint of a toe. Mallet toe affects the joint nearest the toenail. Hammertoe and mallet toe usually occur in your second, third and fourth toes.
Relieving the pain and pressure of hammertoe and mallet toe may involve changing your footwear and wearing shoe inserts. If you have a more severe case of hammertoe or mallet toe, you might need surgery to get relief.
How To Measure Your Foot?
* Look at Men Slippers field in the table below.