Women's Sandals For Bunions and Plantar Fasciitis EPT-HLX-80AS Product Features
- First quality genuine leather
- Sofr Leather orthopedic insole
- Silicone support heel zone for plantar fasciitis
- Women’s size: 36-37-38-39-40-41
- 4 Seasonal models
- Antibacterial and don’t sweat
- Suitable for women’s foot anatomy
- Best comfortable shoe for bunions and hallux valgus
- Increase the quality of your life and walk
- PU outsole
- Anti-slip outsole design
- Special shoes model with stretcher
- Colours: Black
- Model code: EPT-HLX-80AS
- Made in Türkiye
- Brand: Ladyfalcon
Note: It is perfect for plantar fasciitis, bunions, hammer toe, claw toe, mallet toe, hallux valgus and bunionettes.
Benefits of Sandals for Hammer Toes and Bunions ;
Sandals for bunions provide full protection for injury.
Minimizes the negative effects of bunions and bonionettes on the feet.
Stop foot pains about bunions, hammer toes, bonionette.
Comfortable finger zone.
What Are Bunions Symptoms and Risk Factors?
- A bulging bump on the outside of the base of your big toe
- Swelling, redness or soreness around your big toe joint
- Corns or calluses — these often develop where the first and second toes overlap
- Persistent or intermittent pain
- Restricted movement of your big toe if arthritis affects the toe
These factors might increase your risk of bunions:
- High heels. Wearing high heels forces your toes into the front of your shoes, often crowding your toes.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Having this inflammatory condition can make you more susceptible to bunions.
- Heredity. The tendency to develop bunions might be because of an inherited structural foot defect.
- Ill-fitting shoes. People who wear shoes that are too tight, too narrow or too pointed are more susceptible to bunions.
What is Hammer Toes and Mallet Toe?
Hammertoe and mallet toe are foot deformities that occur due to an imbalance in the muscles, tendons or ligaments that normally hold the toe straight. The type of shoes you wear, foot structure, trauma and certain disease processes can contribute to the development of these deformities.
A hammertoe has an abnormal bend in the middle joint of a toe. Mallet toe affects the joint nearest the toenail. Hammertoe and mallet toe usually occur in your second, third and fourth toes.
Relieving the pain and pressure of hammertoe and mallet toe may involve changing your footwear and wearing shoe inserts. If you have a more severe case of hammertoe or mallet toe, you might need surgery to get relief.
How To Measure Your Foot?
* Look at Women Sandals field in the table below.
Can I shop safely on your site?
All purchases you make through https://www.medicalfootwear.net use the latest technologies and the best service provider for your safety.
Once you enter your credit card number under SSL security, you can be sure that no one will have access to this information. No one can view or access your information except you. The information about your number is encrypted and sent to your bank if you enter your credit card number. Your information can not be accessed by third parties, including https://www.medicalfootwear.net in this sense. Your card information is only known and protected by you and your bank.
Product price : 179.00
When are orders shipped?
Products are generally shipped within 1-5 business days.
When will my order be delivered?
Products shipped are usually delivered to your address within 3-7 business days.
We ship with Fedex, DHL, UPS adn TNT, which are the leading cargo companies of express courier transportation. If you have a different request, please contact our company.
Where can I track my order?
You can track your order in the “my orders” section on our website. In addition, you can track the shipment directly by clicking on the link that is sent to your email address.
I cannot access the tracking information for my order. What am I supposed to do?
You need to contact us directly or through our support department if you encounter such a problem.
Which regions do you ship to?
You can shop online from anywhere in the world.